Please use the following forms to request information from Davenport University Libraries:
- Ask-A-Librarian - Submit an e-mail question to the Library.
- Individual Instruction Request - Request a tour through the Library's resources specific to what you need.
- Materials Request (ILL) - Ask to borrow material Davenport doesn't own.
- NoodleTools Personal Password Reset - Forgot your NoodleTools account password? Request that it be reset.
- Purchase Suggestion - Tell us what you think we should buy for our collection (so you can have access!)
- Testing Request - Let us know what test you want to take credit or certification.
Only Faculty Forms
- Request Class Instruction - Request a tour through the Library's resources for your class, specific to what they need.
- Reserve Course Material - Request that specific material be held in the library on reserve at the desk for your students.
- Request Turnitin Class Opt-Out - Have your class opted-out of the Library service running papers through Turnitin.