Free Brush-Up Courses!
At Davenport, feel confident in your abilities knowing you can retake courses for FREE under our free brush-up policy.
We Mean Business ... for You
Whatever led you here, Davenport is waiting to equip you with the real-world knowledge and experience you will need to succeed in your chosen career. We offer many programs in the three sectors driving the future economy -- business, technology and health. Our innovative approach and commitment to quality will help you get where the world is going -- and arrive ahead of the pack.
We Stay Current ... for You
We continually review our programs, looking for opportunities to integrate new information, technology and trends. Our focus ensures that your classes will meet today's demands and anticipate tomorrow's needs. The bottom line: We prepare you to excel in today's knowledge-driven, dynamic economy.
We're Different ... for You: The Davenport Way
All universities offer information. We offer more. Davenport's exclusive Excellence System goes beyond academics to prepare you to be a leader. Yes, our programs will equip you with the knowledge, hands-on experience, technology and critical thinking skills that will translate into success. But we don't stop there. We believe your future success relies on a range of skills most other schools don't teach, including:
- Interpersonal relationships
- Civic and social responsibility
We believe you can succeed. And with our support, we know you can. Visit career services to discover more about the resources you'll love for the rest of your life!
We Stay With You ... for Life!
We think of Davenport as a community. Our relationship with you is valuable and ongoing. We will support you from enrollment through your educational journey and then as you become a professional and valued alumni. Basically, we see it as a "friends for life" situation. We hope you will feel the same. It is our goal to:
- Help as many students as possible enjoy the benefits of a DU education.
- Help you choose a major that is relevant for the future and exciting to you.
- Help you hit the ground running in your career.
- Help you become a leader.
- Help you excel with individual attention and small class sizes.
- Help you accommodate "life" by offering classes days, evenings or online 24/7.
- Help you stay close to home, with the convenience of 14 campuses statewide.
- Help you avoid frustration with around-the-clock technical support.
- Help you manage your budget, with scholarships and financial aid to help you cover costs.
- Help you plan a career path that is right for you.
- Help you prepare for employment search after graduation.
- Help you with resume and interview support.
- Help you with a robust online network of job postings.
- Help you stay confident, with the ability to retake courses for free under our "free brush-up" policy.