Davenport University takes pride in state-of-the art facilities that ensure a contemporary learning environment for students. Our facilities are universally wireless and there is wide use of course management systems such as Blackboard, as well as programs for administrative effectiveness. Such technology is a key component to accomplishing our mission and our commitment to continuous improvement keeps DU not only competitive, but cutting-edge.
- Our W.A. Lettinga campus in Grand Rapids opened in the fall of 2005 and continues to grow with the addition of a 87,000 sq. ft. student center, dedicated in October 2008.
- A 300-bed residence hall opened in fall 2009.
- A Livonia campus in the heart of Michigan’s “Automation Alley” serves an increasing number of students in southeast Michigan.
- A growing resident student population on the Lettinga campus rounds out our students’ educational experience with a social environment that builds maturity and lifelong relationships.
- In 2010, a new academic building, the Robert W. Sneden Center was added to the W.A. Lettinga Campus. The 41,000 square foot building adds 7 classrooms, an auditorium, boardroom, and additional faculty and staff offices.