Attention Returning Students
If you have previously taken classes at Davenport University, contact your advisor for information on how to re-enroll in classes at Davenport.
Whether or not you have a crystal-clear vision of what you want to do with your future, you'll have access to helpful academic advising throughout your Davenport career.
Our advisors offer guidance on everything from scheduling classes to applying for financial aid. They'll also work with you to help you set and achieve your educational and career goals.
- Scheduling you for classes (as well as dropping and adding as necessary)
- Performing pre-graduation audits
- Helping you select a program and establish a degree plan
- Helping you determine the class format (on-campus, online, blended) that meets your needs
- Evaluating transfer credits to see how they apply to your program
- Monitoring course waiting lists to let you know of any openings in a closed class
- Coordinating your orientation
- Interpreting your COMPASS test results
- Providing your student ID
Finding an Advisor
Each student will be assigned an advisor upon admission to Davenport. Prospective students, as well as previous Davenport students interested in returning, may also meet with an advisor.
Contact Info and Hours
For more information, contact an advisor at your campus.