Dread Going to Job Interviews?
Fortunately, interviewing is a skill that improves with practice - and Career Services is here to help. Browse this section to find tips for answering common interview questions, advice on how to dress appropriately for interviews, and strategies to help you put your best foot forward.
Ready to test your interview skills?
Perfect your interview skills using InterviewStream, DU's online interview tool.
- Click the InterviewStream link
- Set up your account
- Select the "Conduct Interview" option
- Select from a previously created interview or create your own
- Complete your interview
- Review it or send an e-mail link to your Career Services Coordinator and let them help you NAIL IT!
Follow the links below to learn more, or contact Career Services to make an appointment.
InterviewStream doesn't stop at the basic interview!
Career Services has designed this system to offer assistance with:
- Your personal pitch and career fair introduction
- 30 second Business Plan pitch
- ENGL 311 interview
- Personalized interview selection