How to Apply to the Master of Science in Nursing Program
Entry into the program is competitive and has specific admissions criteria. For assistance in completing the application process, contact a Davenport University Admissions representative.
Review the admissions criteria listed in the application form. If you are new to DU, please apply for admission to the University first.
Current DU students may proceed as follows:
Complete the nursing program application:
* All required forms are included in the application packet above.
Request official transcripts be sent from the originating school directly to:Davenport University Registrar ATTN: MSN Online Program Application
6191 Kraft Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Send the completed application and required forms to the address indicated in the application.
MSN - Master of Science in Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner
Fall 2015 Students
Regular deadline is July 27, 2015
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed by the Nursing Admissions Committee. Decisions made by the Committee are final.
- If you have been convicted of a felony or certain misdemeanors, this may preclude you from participating as a student in some clinical sites.
- Potential students will also require a copy of their current, valid, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in a U.S. jurisdiction.
- You must have a current RN license in any state in which to perform current coursework.
- If the applicant is a graduate of a Canadian Registered Nurse program that is approved by a province in Canada, the applicant must hold a license to practice nursing in Canada that is active and has not been sanctioned.