The Davenport University Shuttle will not run during the week of spring break.(2/23/15 - 2/27/15). Please also notice the time change to the last departure from Campus. It is now 9:05 PM.
Our shuttle bus services are free for all students and staff of Davenport University!
Send us your suggestions and feedback. We are committed to making our GR Shuttle Service your convenient, economical and comfortable transportation option. DU Transportation Feedback Form
- Rider Tips
- The Rapid Trip Planner
- Davenport University Shuttle Schedule information on The Rapid website.
- Mobile friendly link
- Find us on Facebook!
The shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m.-9:05 p.m. Friday Service will end at 12:30p.m. The route is based upon the number of current in-seat students and class schedules and is updated to reflect change every semester.
|GR Lettinga Campus (Depart)||Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Arrive)||Woodland Mall
|Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Depart)||GR Lettinga Campus (Arrive)||
Grand Rapids International Airport
The DU shuttle will make stops at the Gerald R. Ford Airport upon request. Pick up at airport is available Monday through Thursday during regular shuttle hours. Click here for airport request form.
|7:25 a.m.||7:40 a.m.||7:50 a.m.|
|8:00 a.m.||8:15 a.m.||8:30 a.m.||8:45 a.m.|
|9:00 a.m.||9:15 a.m.||9:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m.|
|9:55 a.m.||10:10 a.m.||10:15 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|10:35 a.m.||10:45 a.m.||10:51 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|11:10 a.m.||11:25 a.m.||11:35 a.m.||11:50 a.m.|
|12:00 p.m.||12:10 p.m.||12:20 p.m.||12:30 p.m.
(Fuel/Service)(Friday Shuttle End)
|3:45 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||4:05 p.m.||4:15 p.m.|
|4:20 p.m.||4:35 p.m.||4:40 p.m.||4:55 p.m.|
|5:10 p.m.||5:25 p.m.||5:35 p.m.||5:50 p.m.
|6:05 p.m.||6:20 p.m.||6:35 p.m.||
|8:15p.m.||8:25 p.m.||8:35 p.m.||8:50 p.m.|
Please see rider tips.
|Silver Line Drop off only!
- Shuttle service is Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m.-9:05 p.m.
- Please see our Facebook page for Shuttle information and schedule changes
- The new schedule will utilize the Rapid Silver Line Station located at 60th and Division.
- All riders utilizing the Woodland location will be picked up at the Woodland-Rapid Hub
- All riders at Lettinga Campus at 9:05 p.m. will be dropped off at the Silver Line Station (60th/Division)
- Drivers will attempt to be early to each stop and will not leave prior to the posted time
- In order to give you the best service possible, PLEASE be at the pick-up location prior to the departure time
- Shuttle down times are 12:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Transportation Department Office: 616-732-1190
- Follow us on Facebook
- Gerald R. Ford Airport Service will be available upon request and approval. Requested times must be during shuttle hours. Please click here to schedule in advance.
Want to open this page on your mobile device? Scan the barcode below and save it in your favorites. Then you can access the shuttle schedule on the go!
Need another option for traveling somewhere that's out of town? MegaBus is a safe, convenient low cost express bus service in the United States and Canada. You simply pick the number of passengers that will be traveling, the State you're traveling from and to, and your dates. This website is backed by the federal government and is a safe recommendation for both students, staff and faculty for DU or non-DU related trips.