Taking classes online?
Taking classes at our Battle Creek, Flint, Holland, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Livonia, Midland, Saginaw, Traverse City, Warren or downtown MBA locations?
Purchase your book and find your textbook information at our official online textbook partner.
Check out our graphic showing how much DU students have already saved - click here or on the banner below!
Not sure how to order?
Watch this short tutorial video:
NEW - Textbooks Now Available for purchase online at DUspirit.com!
We are making textbook buying easier! Order textbooks directly from www.DUspirit.com and have them shipped to your house or pick them up at the Tyrus R. Wessell Bookstore at the W.A. Lettinga Campus.
Taking classes at the W.A. Lettinga Campus?
Please visit the Tyrus R. Wessell Bookstore located on campus. The bookstore staff will be happy to assist you find the correct books for your classes. Bring your class schedule or course syllabus with you. You will find the correct books, course supplies, computers, software, backpacks, medical scrubs and the best in Davenport apparel and merchandise.
You may view the required textbooks and pricing online at www.DUspirit.com - these are the textbooks required for classes at the Lettinga campus only. However, you can not purchase your books here. This is for viewing and information only, visit the bookstore to purchase your books. Supplies are available online, but textbooks are in store only for Lettinga in seat classes. Please be advised, prices are subject to change.
Davenport University Bookstore Text Book Return Policy
- A register receipt and current ID is required for all textbook returns and/or exchanges. NO EXECEPTIONS!
- Defective books will be replaced with the same title at no charge and should be returned immediately upon detection.
- All text books need to be in brand new condition if purchased new.
- Books bundled with electronic media and/or study guides must be in the original wrapper with all items included.
- A text book will not be returned as new if the text book has any of the following: ink marks, pencil or eraser marks, highlighting, stains, dented corners, creased, torn or cracked covers or pages or creased/cracked bindings.
- If the book does not meet this requirement the bookstore may accept the book on a “used” basis at 25% off the new book price.
- Fall & Winter 15 week semesters – books may be returned 10 days from the start of class.
- Spring & Summer semesters – books may be returned 7 days from the start of class.
- 7 week accelerated classes – you may return the book within 7 days of the start of class.
- No refunds will be given on any books purchased during the last two weeks of classes and/or the final examination period.
Please Note: Davenport University Bookstore reserves the right to discount or refuse any refund for damage.
- The Bookstore will give no cash refunds.
- All returns will be credited to your school account. If there is an outstanding balance on your account the credit will be applied to that balance. If your account has a zero balance you will receive a check from the University.
- Credit Card Payments will receive a refund on the same credit card.
- Purchases on a student voucher will receive a voucher credit.
Please Note: All merchandise other than textbooks may receive a full refund up to 30 days with a valid receipt.