Enrollment and Financial Aid
Financial aid awards are based on full-time enrollment. If you will not be attending full-time (12 credits min. per semester) your awards will be prorated based on your actual enrollment.
Please see your Financial Aid Counselor if you would like to compare the exact amount of your awards based on less than full-time (e.g. half-time, 3/4 time, less than half-time) enrollment.
Some programs require a minimum half-time enrollment per semester. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Federal Direct Loans
- PLUS Loans
- Some of the private/alternative loan
- Michigan Tuition Grant (MTG)
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship (MCS)
- All Davenport scholarships, unless specifically noted
Some programs require full-time enrollment per semester. These include (but are not necessarily limited to) the following:
- The Gerald R. Ford Memorial Scholarship (requires 15 credit hours per semester)
- Presidents (Charter) scholarship (requires 15 credit hours per semester)
- Athletic scholarships
Details regarding proration are available here (PDF document).