Click on the links below to explore the different areas in our residence hall!
South Residence Hall
- Traditional-style [PDF] living on four floors
- Quad suites [PDF] (four bedrooms) and single rooms available
- Mini-fridge and microwave provided
- Front Desk [PDF] located in South Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. Students who are new to living on campus at Davenport will be on the Unlimited meal plan if placed in South Hall. Returners to Davenport housing will be registered for the 120 Block if placed in Cook/Meijer. The 14 meals/week plan may be available to returning students who request it through the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
360° Room Views of South Hall
Cook & Meijer Halls
- Apartment-style [PDF] living with four floors (Cook Hall) and five floors (Meijer Hall)
- Suites [PDF] are available as one-bedroom Singles (Cook only), two-bedroom Doubles and four-bedroom Quad suites
- Each suite has a fully finished kitchen including a dishwasher
- Each resident is assigned their own individual bedroom [PDF]
- Front desk [PDF] located in Cook Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. The default meal plan for Cook and Meijer residents is the 120 meal block each semester. Residents are permitted to upgrade to a weekly meal plan if they choose. See Meal Plans tab to peition for this or to get more details.
360° Room Views of Cook & Meijer Halls
We are excited to announce that we have reached capacity in housing! To accommodate our vibrant community, students have been placed in shared bedrooms. Those students will receive a 25% discount on their account. Please find ways to make your bedroom look its best below!