Click on the links below to explore the different areas in our residence hall!
South Residence Hall
- Traditional-style [PDF] living on four floors
- Quad suites [PDF] (four bedrooms) and single rooms available
- Mini-fridge and microwave provided
- Front Desk [PDF] located in South Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. Students who are new to living on campus at Davenport will be on the Unlimited meal plan if placed in South Hall. Returners to Davenport housing will be registered for the 120 Block if placed in Cook/Meijer. The 14 meals/week plan may be available to returning students.
360° Room Views of South Hall
Cook & Meijer Halls
- Apartment-style [PDF] living with four floors (Cook Hall) and five floors (Meijer Hall)
- Suites [PDF] are available as one-bedroom Singles (Cook only), two-bedroom Doubles and four-bedroom Quad suites
- Each suite has a fully furnished kitchen
- Each resident is assigned their own individual bedroom [PDF].
- Front desk [PDF] located in Cook Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. The default meal plan for Cook and Meijer residents is the 100-meal block each semester. Residents are permitted to upgrade to a weekly meal plan. See Meal Plans for details.