Building Better Teams
Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together? This one-day course can help you get there!
1 Day Session
- The value of working as a team
- How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
- Ways to build team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining teams
- Establishing team norms
- Working as a team
- Your team player type
- Building team trust
- The stages of team development
- Team building with TORI
- Becoming a good team player
Course Dates & Times:
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
1 hour break for lunch
Davenport University Peter C. Cook Center
45 Ottawa Avenue NW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Cost for this course is $300 per participant and includes all printed materials.
Contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 of please feel free to email us at email@example.com