Communication Strategies for Success
Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. Davenport University’s Communication Strategies for Success workshop will help you understand the impact communication skills have on other people and how improving these skills can make it easier to get along in the workplace, and in life.
1 Day Session
- Learn communication paradigms and common communication problems
- Develop skills to ask the right questions
- Learn what non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations and resolve conflicts
- Learn how to deal with situations assertively using persuasion and negotiation
Peter C. Cook Center
45 Ottawa NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Davenport University Lansing Campus
200 S. Grand Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
Contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2581 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.