Next course begins September 2014, call 616-233-2581 to be added to the VIP waiting list!
SHRM Learning System Online Study
If you learn best through:
- Self-study on the Internet
- Interaction through online posts, email, and chats
And, if convenience and flexibility are important, you'll love these hassle-free features:
- 24/7 access to your program
- No commute, parking, lines, weather hassles
- Toll free technical support
- E-Learning with BlackBoard
The online learning format may be best for you. Not sure? Contact Jason Stewart, (616) 233-2581 for assistance.
You will love taking online classes through BlackBoard, the latest in innovative, user-friendly e-learning. It is easy to navigate and delivers an amazing online learning experience. The flexible format lets you to log in to class at your convenience – literally any time, anywhere. Try our demo course. Use ‘studentdemo’ as both the User Name and Password and click the 'Courses' tab at the top of the page.
Online Learning Format Success Tips
- Plan to access your online class several times a week.
- Make sure your computer and software meet DU’s technical requirements.
- Have a backup plan in case your computer crashes; it happens to the best of us.
When Does the Next Session Begin?
The Winter 2014 SHRM Learning System Online course will begin the week of January 20 and end the week of April 21
*There is no class the week of April 7 to accommodate public school spring break.
How Much Does It Cost?
The total investment is $1,195 per person, which includes the internationally recognized SHRM Learning System® and 18 months of access to online software and learning tools.
|Module 1 – Business Management and Strategy|
|Module 2 – Workforce Planning & Employment|
|Module 3 – Human Resource Development|
|Module 4 – Compensation and Benefits|
|Module 5 – Employee & Labor Relations|
|Module 6 – Risk Management/Final Review|
PHR & SPHR Spring 2014 Exam Window: May – June
Learn how to apply for your certification exam by clicking here.