SHRM Learning System Online Study
If convenience and flexibility are important to you, you'll love the 24/7 access the SHRM Online Learning System provides. No commute, free parking and limited weather hassles are just a few of the benefits of online learning. You will also enjoy toll free technical support and e-learning with BlackBoard.
Winter 2015 dates to be announced soon!
Day/Time: 24/7 Access
Cost: $1,195, which includes the internationally recognized SHRM Learning System® and 18 months of access to online software and learning tools.
- Module 1 - Business Management and Strategy
- Module 2 - Workforce Planning and Employment
- Module 3 - Human Resource Development
- Module 4 - Compensation and Benefits
- Module 5 - Employee and Labor Relations
- Module 6 - Risk Management
Learn how to apply for your certification exam by clicking here.
What is BlackBoard?
You will love taking online classes through BlackBoard, the latest in innovative, user-friendly e-learning. It is easy to navigate and delivers an amazing online learning experience. The flexible format lets you to log in to class at your convenience – literally any time, anywhere. Try our demo course. Use ‘studentdemo’ as both the User Name and Password and click the 'Courses' tab at the top of the page.
Online Learning Format Success Tips:
- Plan to access your online class several times a week.
- Make sure your computer and software meet DU’s technical requirements.
- Have a backup plan in case your computer crashes; it happens to the best of us.
For additional information contact Lesa Bergsma at 616-233-2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.