Risk Assessment (ARM 54)
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
ARM 54 Risk Assessment
15 Week Session
- Increase effectiveness by learning to develop thorough and useful risk assessments.
- Improve communication with operational staff to strengthen efficiency.
- Improve forecasting through greater understanding of risk qualification and actuarial activity.
- Make better financial decisions by learning how to apply cash flow analysis to risk financing planning.
ARM 54 Segment A
- Understanding Risk Management and Establishing a Risk Management Program
- Understanding the Risk Management Process
- Assessing Property Loss Exposures
ARM 54 Segment B
- Understanding the Legal Foundations of Liability Loss Exposures
- Assessing Liability Loss Exposures, Part I
- Assessing Liability Loss Exposures, Part II
ARM 54 Segment C
- Assessing Management Liability Loss Exposures
- Understanding Corporate Governance
- Assessing Personnel Loss Exposures
- Assessing Net Income Loss Exposures
ARM 54 Segment D
- Understanding Forecasting
- Applying Forecasting
- Understanding Cash Flow Analysis
- Applying Cash Flow Analysis
Note: The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm.
QUESTIONS? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581, or email IPEx.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org