Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
ARM 54 Risk Assessment
15 Week Session
- Increase effectiveness by learning to develop thorough and useful risk assessments.
- Improve communication with operational staff to strengthen efficiency.
- Improve forecasting through greater understanding of risk qualification and actuarial activity.
- Make better financial decisions by learning how to apply cash flow analysis to risk financing planning.
ARM 54 Segment A
- Understanding Risk Management and Establishing a Risk Management Program
- Understanding the Risk Management Process
- Assessing Property Loss Exposures
ARM 54 Segment B
- Understanding the Legal Foundations of Liability Loss Exposures
- Assessing Liability Loss Exposures, Part I
- Assessing Liability Loss Exposures, Part II
ARM 54 Segment C
- Assessing Management Liability Loss Exposures
- Understanding Corporate Governance
- Assessing Personnel Loss Exposures
- Assessing Net Income Loss Exposures
ARM 54 Segment D
- Understanding Forecasting
- Applying Forecasting
- Understanding Cash Flow Analysis
- Applying Cash Flow Analysis
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the ARM 54 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
Note: The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm.
QUESTIONS? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581, or email IPEx.