ARM 55: Risk Control
14 Week Session:
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Davenport University’s Livonia Campus
- Improve risk control efforts by learning to identify and contain root causes of loss;
- Demonstrate effectiveness of risk planning through development of scorecards to measure success;
- Help prepare the organization to more effectively recover from catastrophe by learning to design and implement disaster recovery plans;
- Increase participation in risk control programs through better understanding of staff motivation.
- Enhance risk management skills by learning to build and implement a balanced risk financing strategy using retention, transfer, and hybrids.
ARM 55 Segment A
- Understanding Risk Control
- Controlling Property Loss Exposures
- Controlling Intellectual Property Loss Exposures
- Controlling Criminal Loss Exposures
ARM 55 Segment B
- Understanding Disaster Recovery Plans for Natural Disasters
- Controlling Personnel Loss Exposures
- Controlling Liability Loss Exposures
- Understanding Claim Administration
ARM 55 Segment C
- Controlling Fleet Operations Loss Exposures
- Controlling Environmental Loss Exposures
- Controlling Net Income Loss Exposures
- Understanding System Safety
- Motivating and Monitoring Risk Control Activities
INVESTMENT: $645 Total
Included in this fee is the ARM 55 Recommended Materials Package, including Course Guide and Text. Note: The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm.
QUESTIONS? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581, or email IPEx.