ARM 56: Risk Financing
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
15 Week Session:
- Help avoid potentially costly coverage gaps by learning to design insurance plans;
- Support the organization's overall financial goals by learning to build and implement a balanced risk financing strategy using retention, transfer, and hybrids;
- Enhance the organization’s risk transfer flexibility by learning to establish and manage a captive and alternative risk transfer (ART );
- Increase participation in risk control programs through better understanding of staff motivation.
ARM 56 Segment A
- Understanding Risk Financing
- Insurance as a Risk Financing Technique
- Insurance Plan Design
- Forecasting Accidental Losses and Risk Financing Needs
ARM 56 Segment B
- Self-Insurance Plans
- Retrospective Rating Plans
- Reinsurance and Its Importance to a Risk Financing Plan
- Captive Insurance Plans
ARM 56 Segment C
- Finite and Integrated Risk Insurance Plans
- Capital Market Risk Financing Plans
- Non-insurance Contractual Transfer of Risk
- Purchasing Insurance and Other Risk Financing Services
- Allocating Risk Management Cost
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the ARM 56 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.