CPCU 552 Commercial Liability Risk Management and Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Increase effectiveness with a strengthened understanding of commercial liability loss exposures and the insurance coverages and non-insurance techniques used to manage them. Improve customer satisfaction with a solid understanding of how insurance can help businesses face everyday liabilities and prevent financial hardship or bankruptcy.
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBA
- Introduction to commercial liability insurance
- Commercial general liability (CGL)
- Business auto, garage and motor carrier
- Workers compensation and employers liability
- Management liability
- Professional liability
- Excess and umbrella liability insurance
- Cyber risk
INVESTMENT: $645 total
The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm