CPCU 553 - Survey of Personal Insurance and Financial Planning
CPCU553 Spring 2013 has been canceled due to low enrollment. Please contact IPEx if you have any questions or concerns.
Strengthen customer satisfaction with an understanding of personal insurance coverage and approaches. Improve effectiveness by relating personal insurance theory to practice. Provide well-rounded customer support with knowledge of personal risk management
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session starts: Wednesday May 15, 2013 and ending August 7, 2013 (No Class July 3) 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Will be held Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal auto policy: liability, med pay, and uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal auto policy: physical damage, duties after an accident, endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners liability, conditions, coverage forms and endorsements
- Other personal property and liability insurance
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance planning
INVESTMENT: $645 total
The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm