CPCU 553 - Survey of Personal Insurance and Financial Planning
CPCU553 Spring 2013 has been canceled due to low enrollment. Please contact IPEx if you have any questions or concerns.
Strengthen customer satisfaction with an understanding of personal insurance coverage and approaches. Improve effectiveness by relating personal insurance theory to practice. Provide well-rounded customer support with knowledge of personal risk management
What to Expect:
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal auto policy: liability, med pay, and uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal auto policy: physical damage, duties after an accident, endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners liability, conditions, coverage forms and endorsements
- Other personal property and liability insurance
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance planning
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 553 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm
Questions? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us
To register for this course, please submit the form below.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org