Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
CPCU 500 Foundations of Risk Management and Insurance
It is designed to:
- Improve your effectiveness by relating risk management and insurance principles to everyday practice.
- Enhance your career potential and status by pursuing the CPCU credential
- Provide valuable practice quizzes/exams.
- Increase your value to customers by using the risk management framework to solve problems.
- Enhance your efficiency in analyzing insurance policies with a systematic method.
- Earn 21 Continuing Education units (CE) for passing national exam
- Offer an option to achieve three credits at no additional cost if enrolled as a DU student.
This course focuses on:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
- Risk Financing Enterprise-Wide
- Risk Management Insurance as a Risk Management Technique
- Insurance Policy Analysis
- Common Policy Concepts
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 500 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.