CPCU 500 Foundations of Risk Management and Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
It is designed to:
- Improve your effectiveness by relating risk management and insurance principles to everyday practice.
- Enhance your career potential and status by pursuing the CPCU credential
- Provide valuable practice quizzes/exams.
- Increase your value to customers by using the risk management framework to solve problems.
- Enhance your efficiency in analyzing insurance policies with a systematic method.
- Earn 21 Continuing Education units (CE) for passing national exam
- Offer an option to achieve three credits at no additional cost if enrolled as a DU student.
What to Expect
There are currently no sessions of CPCU 500 available. To indicate interest, please complete the form below or email us.
This course focuses on:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control
- Risk Financing Enterprise-Wide
- Risk Management Insurance as a Risk Management Technique
- Insurance Policy Analysis
- Common Policy Concepts
INVESTMENT: $645 total
- The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
- Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm