CPCU 530 Business Law for Insurance Professionals
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
It is designed to:
- Increase your efficiency by understanding how different functional areas operate and interact with each other to positively affect overall operations.
- Enhance your career potential and status by pursuing the CPCU credential.
- Provide valuable practice quizzes/exams.
- Support compliance efforts by understanding the pervasive effects of regulation on core insurance operations.
- Enhance your value to the organization by understanding the process insurers use to formulate and implement critical business strategies.
- Agents/Adjusters may be eligible to earn Continuing Education CP (CE) for passing national exam.
- Offer an option to achieve three credits at no additional cost if enrolled as a DU student.
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Intermediate
- This is a 12 week program
This course focuses on:
- Introduction to U.S. Law
- Contract Law and Insurance Applications
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Tort Law
- Agency Law and Insurance Applications
- Business Entities and Employment Law
- International Legal Environment
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 530 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm