CPCU 551 Program Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Apply an outstanding level of technical knowledge in handling complex commercial property loss exposures.
Improve job effectiveness with an in-depth understanding of commercial property insurance coverages and non-insurance techniques.
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held at the Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
Who should attend:
This program is recommended for experienced professionals who already possess a good knowledge of insurance practices and some formal study of insurance principles, including:
Insurance industry practitioners preparing for the CPCU exam:
- Agency principals
- Claims representatives
- Line of business managers and executives
- Risk managers
- Insurance litigators
- Introduction to commercial property insurance
- Building and personal property coverage form
- Causes of loss forms
- Other commercial property coverage options
- Flood, earthquake, and specialty forms
- Business income insurance
- Inland marine and ocean cargo
- Commercial crime insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Business owners policies
- Industry-specific policies
- Surety bonds
INVESTMENT: $645 total
The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm