CPCU 551 Program Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Apply an outstanding level of technical knowledge in handling complex commercial property loss exposures.
Improve job effectiveness with an in-depth understanding of commercial property insurance coverages and non-insurance techniques.
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held at the Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
Who should attend:
This program is recommended for experienced professionals who already possess a good knowledge of insurance practices and some formal study of insurance principles, including:
Insurance industry practitioners preparing for the CPCU exam:
- Agency principals
- Claims representatives
- Line of business managers and executives
- Risk managers
- Insurance litigators
- Introduction to commercial property insurance
- Building and personal property coverage form
- Causes of loss forms
- Other commercial property coverage options
- Flood, earthquake, and specialty forms
- Business income insurance
- Inland marine and ocean cargo
- Commercial crime insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Business owners policies
- Industry-specific policies
- Surety bonds
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 551 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm
Questions? Contact IPEx at 616.233. 2589 or email us
To register for this course, please submit the form below.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org