CPCU 555 - Personal Risk Management and Property-Casualty Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Build and maintain a more profitable book of business by developing an in-depth understanding of personal insurance policies and coverage. Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction by improving ability to recommend appropriate coverage within a broader risk management framework. Create organizational value by developing the skills required to profitably price, underwrite, and manage a personal insurance portfolio
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
- Personal risk management
- The personal auto insurance environment
- Personal auto insurance: liability, medical payments, and UM coverage
- Personal auto insurance: physical damage and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners property coverage: perils, exclusions, and conditions
- Homeowners liability coverage
- Other homeowners coverage forms and endorsements
- Other residential insurance coverage
- Watercraft, RVs, mobile homes, and excess liability
- Personal lines profitability and pricing
- Personal lines portfolio management
INVESTMENT: $645 total
The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm