CPCU 555 - Personal Risk Management and Property-Casualty Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Build and maintain a more profitable book of business by developing an in-depth understanding of personal insurance policies and coverage. Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction by improving ability to recommend appropriate coverage within a broader risk management framework. Create organizational value by developing the skills required to profitably price, underwrite, and manage a personal insurance portfolio
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
- Personal risk management
- The personal auto insurance environment
- Personal auto insurance: liability, medical payments, and UM coverage
- Personal auto insurance: physical damage and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners property coverage: perils, exclusions, and conditions
- Homeowners liability coverage
- Other homeowners coverage forms and endorsements
- Other residential insurance coverage
- Watercraft, RVs, mobile homes, and excess liability
- Personal lines profitability and pricing
- Personal lines portfolio management
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 555 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm