CPCU 557 - Survey of Commercial Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Build customer satisfaction with an understanding of commercial insurance coverage and approaches. Improve effectiveness by relating commercial insurance theory to practice. Provide well-rounded customer support with knowledge of commercial risk management
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
- Commercial property insurance Part I and Part II
- Business income insurance
- Commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
- Inland ocean marine insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance Part I and Part II
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers compensation and employers liability insurance
- Business owners and farm insurance
- Specialty coverage
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 557 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm