CPCU 557 - Survey of Commercial Insurance
Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
Build customer satisfaction with an understanding of commercial insurance coverage and approaches. Improve effectiveness by relating commercial insurance theory to practice. Provide well-rounded customer support with knowledge of commercial risk management
What to Expect:
- Course Level: Advanced
- This is a 12 week program
- Next scheduled session: TBD
- Will be held Davenport University Livonia, MI Campus
- Commercial property insurance Part I and Part II
- Business income insurance
- Commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
- Inland ocean marine insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance Part I and Part II
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers compensation and employers liability insurance
- Business owners and farm insurance
- Specialty coverage
INVESTMENT: $645 total
The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170.
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm