By Design: Our Programs, Your Way
How IPEx Customized Programs Work
Customizing programs for corporate and non-profit clients is our specialty. We've perfected the process to make it an experience that is easy for you and exceptional for your employees. Here is how the process works:
1. Initial Assessment
The right program or seminar starts with a confidential meeting between you and our strategists. Tell us about your company and your goals, your budget, your platform. Ask your questions, share your ideas.
Together, we will:
- Identify your professional development needs
- Assign appropriate employee groups
- Develop goals and success factors
- Set preliminary program parameters
2. Design and Planning
We will analyze your needs, build a delivery team and develop a detailed work plan and services/cost proposal for your review. We discuss and refine your program.
Once approved,we finalize your program package with:
- Davenport University courses, facilitator(s) and nationally-recognized resources to fulfill your objectives
- Content and delivery matched to your organizational culture
- A class format will be recommended that is best suited for effective delivery to your audience
- A presentation format geared to your preferred location, timing, duration and budget
By partnering with you to design and implement a program that matches your goals and organizational culture, we can make your vision a reality. Now, you can sit back and relax.
Our professional instructors, speakers and staff will:
- Present your customized training program exactly as planned
- Gather feedback from participants at course conclusion
- Make recommendations and offer feedback to you
- Our goal is to exceed expectations and provide practical guidance
4. You Get the Credit!
Certain programs offer a little something extra that we're really proud of, no charge. Plus, it can offer significant savings to you! Your custom program may translate into college credits toward a DU degree for your employees.
Here's how it works:
- You partner with DU to provide a customized program that qualifies for DU credits
- Participating employees get DU course credits upon completion, transferable to a Davenport University degree
- You reap the rewards as your employees apply what they've learned
If you have questions or would like to learn more about a program, course or seminar for your group, call our Business Development Manager or inquire through email.