Davenport Faculty Learning is committed to supporting adjunct and full-time faculty through a variety of workshops, webinars, on-demand tutorials and other learning resources.
- Develop U - DU's Learning Management System (LMS) for all faculty and staff
- Blackboard Faculty Tutorials including Blackboard Collaborate
- Faculty Connection- Academic instructional resources
- Davenport CSC - our in-house IT support
- Online faculty dashboard
- Faculty Readiness: A new site for faculty orientation, updates, teaching-based content, and sharing
- Institutional Review Board
- Also, check out http://www.innovativeeducators.org/Free_Trainings_for_Higher_Educators_s/55.htm and http://www.gcflearnfree.org/topics for free trainings!
Upcoming Faculty Learning Events at DU Locations and Online
Please visit the training calendar located on DevelopU to register for faculty learning events. You must login with your DU credentials (single sign on) to register for workshops. All faculty (full-time and adjunct) are invited to attend faculty learning events. Most workshops are offered at multiple campuses and online to enable full participation. If you would like to offer a workshop to share your ideas with faculty peers at DU, please contact Keri Dutkiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for brochures for our upcoming events!