Are you worried about taking math?
Want to SAVE money?
If you have been placed into MATH 030, we have an opportunity for you!
In this special program, you work with professional instructors sensitive to math anxiety who will help you acquire the skills taught in MATH 030 which will allow you to test directly into MATH 125 in Fall 2014. There is a non- refundable $200 fee to participate. Participating in the Math Bridge can save you one semester of time and tuition by not taking MATH030
. . . all for $200!
Here’s how it works:
Attend required class sessions for one week on-campus
- Sessions are planned for the week of August 11 to 15, 2014. we will confirm.
- You will begin using the on-line resource materials.
- Set-up a study plan for completing the program.
Then, work in class and on your own schedule at any computer with Internet access
You can combine work in a small on campus class with instructor assistance
Work outside class in a self-paced environment
- All designed to
Practice and build your math skills
Finish by taking the MATH125 readiness assessment in person at a campus testing center
- Must be completed by August 22, 2014.
- Note: You are only allowed to take the assessment once, so be prepared.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE - REGISTER EARLY through the form below