As an International student, it is important that you prepare, before you leave the Unites States to return to your home country, or travel for other purposes. Below is a list of required and recommended documents you should carry with you during travel (do not pack them away).
- I-20 endorsed by DSO in last 12 months (6 months if on OPT)
- Valid Passport (for at least 6 months)
- Valid F-1 visa (Canadian’s not required)
- Transcript/class schedule
- Registration/Acceptance letter
- Financial support – required of applying for new F-1 visa
- Proof of paying the I-901 SEVIS fee
For an updated signature on your I-20, or to prepare for travel, please schedule an appointment with your campus Designated School Official (DSO). A list of DSO's and their contact information is below.
If your F1 visa is expired, you must schedule an appointment with the Embassy to visa process while home!
Do we have the most up to date Address on file? If it has changed, please use the Address update form and return to your Advisor.
Director of University Compliance, PDSO
Senior Admissions Representative, DSO
If during your travel, you require assistance from Davenport University, please contact your Advisor/DSO. If it is during non- business hours, please contact our 24 hour emergency phone number 616.446.7098.