Tomorrow's Nurses Need a BSN Today.
Our program features:
- Comprehensive online course work, for 24/7 convenience
- Flexibility: Learn at your own pace
- Title IV financial aid qualification
- Manageable, seven- and ten-week class sessions
Our program is approved by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN)
Our pre-licensure program is approved by the Michigan Board of Nursing
You must be a currently licensed registered nurse (RN) to enroll in the Davenport BSN program. The BSN program is limited, and entry is competitive.
To be a candidate, you must have:
- Current Registered Nurse license (Must be received by end of first semester if NCLEX scores are pending)
- Associate degree or diploma in registered nursing
- Official transcripts from previous nursing program
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 from previous nursing program
How to Get Started on Your BSN Completion
- Apply online.
- A BSN completion program admissions representative will contact you to help you complete your admissions file.