Tomorrow's Nurses Need a BSN Today.
It's a fact. Many hospitals and health care facilities now seek out nursing staff with a BSN degree. You worked hard to earn your RN or LPN, now make sure it pays. Put your current credits or degree to work toward your Davenport bachelor's degree in nursing.
Our program features:
- Comprehensive online course work, for 24/7 convenience
- Flexibility: Learn at your own pace
- Title IV financial aid qualification
- Manageable, seven- and ten-week class sessions
Our program is approved by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. (NLNAC)
Our pre-licensure program is approved by the Michigan Board of Nursing
You must be a currently licensed registered nurse (RN) to enroll in the Davenport BSN program. The BSN program is limited, and entry is competitive.
To be a candidate, you must have:
- Current Registered Nurse license (Must be received by end of first semester if NCLEX scores are pending)
- Associate degree or diploma in registered nursing
- Official transcripts from previous nursing program
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 from previous nursing program
How to Get Started on Your BSN Completion
- Apply online.
- A BSN completion program admissions representative will contact you to help you complete your admissions file.