Welcome to the Office of the Executive Vice President for Academics and Provost
Our office manages everything related to academics. Our department is led by Executive Vice President for Academics and Provost, Linda K. Rinker, EdD. Ms. Rinker guides our direction and vision as we plan degree programs, curriculum and new directions. Our staff is here to help you get the most out of your Davenport educational development. We are committed to providing you with excellent instruction and outstanding opportunities, presented by a superior faculty. Come to Davenport. We really can help you get where the world is going!
One of the dedicated Davenport Colleges awaits. Start building the career of your dreams.
- The Donald W. Maine College of Business
- The College of Health Professions
- The College of Technology
- The College of Arts and Sciences
Our resources support every aspect of your learning.
- The DU Libraries
- International Studies
- Experiential Learning Office
Our Motivation: It's All About You
- We are excited by this era of global collaboration and what it means for your future.
- We are pleased to connect you with local, national and global resources for a richer education.
- We are rewarded as together, we apply research, analysis and creativity to your studies.
- We are proud to teach global understanding, deepened through our diverse relationships around the world.
- We are honored to introduce local culture to our international students.
- We are proud to help local students explore the world through study abroad.
Wherever you are, and wherever you hope to go with your life, we promise that Davenport University degree programs are a great way to get there. We are delighted that you are interested in the Davenport University family. We look forward to meeting you!