A DU Sack Lunch: Better than Mom's
No time to dine in? The "green sack lunch" program is for you! Here is how it works:
- You fill out the form and submit by 9 p.m. the night before.
- For Saturday lunches, drop off your order IN PERSON in the South Dining Hall by 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
- We fix the lunch that you've selected.
- You pick it up in the South Dining Hall between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m.
- You must bring your DU Panther OneCard.
- You will be charged whether you pick up your lunch or not.
- You may not pick up a meal for another student.
- Sack lunches count as one lunch (or dinner) for your board plan. (You can't get a sack lunch and eat in the Dining Hall for the same meal.)
- You'll get your first lunch in an eco-friendly, reusable Davenport bag.
- Bring this bag with you when picking up your lunches after that.
Need to Cancel a Lunch Order?
There is only one way to cancel without being charged: Leave a message at (616) 871-6752 by midnight the night before.
Need a Last Minute Sack Lunch?
Please visit us in the Dining Hall right away. If at all possible, we will help you out!
Choose one from each of the following categories:
- Salty snack
Sack Lunch Details:
- You order needs to be submitted by the 9 p.m. the night prior to picking-up your lunch.
- Pick-up your lunch between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in the South Dining Hall.
- Sack Lunches are available for order via the form Monday through Friday.
- Please give 24 hours advance notice if a sack lunch is required for Saturday.
- Orders must be placed in person at South Dining Hall by 5:00 p.m. Friday for Saturday pick-up at 11:00 a.m.
Group Lunch Orders
Please contact the Catering Manager, Jessy Snyder, at (616) 871-6747 with any team or group orders. This form is not intended for bulk orders. Any questions please contact Scott VanDeraa at (616) 871-6751.
Order your Sack Lunch Now »