Meals to-go - Sack Lunches Reboot
No time to dine in? The newly redeveloped To-go Meal Program is for you! Here is how it works:
- You fill out the form and submit by 9 p.m. the night before.
- You pick it up in the South Dining Hall next day at any of these times:
- Monday through Friday - 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Monday through Friday - 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- You must bring your DU Housing / Meal Card
- You may not pick up a meal for another student.
- Sack lunches count as one lunch (or dinner) for your board plan. (You can't get a sack lunch and eat in the Dining Hall for the same meal.)
- Bring your meals-to-go tag to pick-up your first lunch and you'll get an eco-friendly, reusable to-go container.
- Bring the container back and get you tag back or exchange it for another meal that you have ordered.
What comes with your lunch?
- A Sandwich or wrap made to order form the deli
- Your choice of three additional items including; a whole fruit, salad from the salad bar, parfait, composed salad, cookie or baked dessert.
- Bottled Water
Need to Cancel a Lunch Order?
- There is only one way to cancel without being charged: Leave a message at (616) 871-6752 by midnight the night before.
Need a Last Minute Sack Lunch?
- Please visit us in the Dining Hall right away. If it is at all possible, we will help you out!
Additional Meals to-go policies
- Students are allowed only one meal per day and a maximum of 5 meals per week.
- Vouchers or to-go containers must be turned in at the end of the semester.
- Lost, damaged, or misused re-usable to-go containers or vouchers will result in a $5.00 charge to your housing account.
Proper Care of the Meals to-go
- Please make sure that your Meals-to-go is stored in a refrigerator until you are ready to eat it.
- It should not be left out for more than two hours. Meals-to-go should not be kept for more than 5 days.
- Turn in your reusable container as soon as possible.
- Rinse out your Meal to-go container after using
- DU Dining Services is not liable for to-go lunches after they leave the Dining Hall.
Group Lunch Orders
Please contact the Catering Manager, Jessy Snyder, at (616) 871-6747 with any team or group orders. This form is not intended for bulk orders.