Health Information Management: A Degree that's in Demand
The fast-growing health care management field is opening many new career opportunities!
A bachelor's degree in Health Information Management (HIM) will make you an ideal job candidate to:
- Oversee data collection and analysis
- Manage information delivery
- Provide electronic records management and access
Our program is:
- Completely online, for 24/7 convenience
- Learn at your own pace flexibility
- Qualified for Title IV financial aid
- Manageable, with seven- and ten-week class sessions
Is HIM Right for You?
An HIM bachelor’s degree equips you to offer technical support in many specialized operations within hospitals, medical practices and health care settings.
This is an ideal program if you want to:
- Work with the latest technology and software
- Create electronic and technological support systems
- Work in data management and communication
Already Have an Associate's Degree From a Partner School?
We can help you build it - to earn a bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, online!
Apply for our online HIM bachelor's degree program and let your future begin.
Questions? Call 616-233-3471, live chat, or email us and one of our enrollment advisors will be happy to help.
Thinking About a Health Care MBA?
A Davenport HIM bachelor's degree is also a starting point if you'd like to continue with Davenport University’s Health Care MBA program, especially if you're:
- A nursing, health info tech or management student seeking to advance your studies with an MBA or BSN.
- A medical partner school student seeking an MBA.