When you apply online you will create a temporary, secure personal login. This lets you to return to the application if you need to stop before it’s complete.
- First-time users will be asked to create a login ID and 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) by selecting "First time user account creation".
- Returning applicants; if you forgot your login ID please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-686-1600.
You’ll be asked for the following information, so please have it on hand when you begin:
- Type of application you're submitting: undergraduate, graduate, international or dual-enrolled (taking college and high school classes simultaneously).
- Which semester you want to start classes.
- Your personal contact information including Social Security number.
- Emergency contact information: Who we should contact in an emergency or urgent situation.
- Previous college, if applicable, and high school name. A lookup tool is provided.
- International students - Visa type and dates if appropriate.
- Which Davenport campus you plan to attend.
- Name of partner school or organization, if applicable.
- Credit card information. A non-refundable application fee of $25 must be paid (international students - $50). Payments are processed on a secure server. If you do not own a credit card, you will be offered the option to pay later.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call toll free: 800-686-1600
Important note for our returning students
If you have ever previously attended Davenport University and wish to return to complete an undergraduate program or to begin a new undergraduate program, do not create a new application or you will be charged $25. To re-enroll, contact your advisor or call 866-383-3548.