Career Services is dedicated to coaching students and alumni to become capable and experienced professionals. We empower them to pursue their career goals while contributing to the local community and global economy.
Accounting & Finance Fair, September 22, 2016
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!! SAVE THIS DATE!
LOCATION: W.A. LETTINGA CAMPUS, GRAND RAPIDS MI
TIME: 3-5 P.M.
Register NOW! For the Lansing & SE Michigan
Become the professional employers want to hire. Enjoy a 3-course meal while you learn the ins and outs of professional dining etiquette in a fun and engaging setting while you meet and network with area employers.
Register Here! Lansing Etiquette Dimmer @ the Lansing Center in Lansing, MI at 6 p.m. on Wed, May 4th!
Your Table Sponsorship makes this event affordable to Students and their guests, and gives you the opportunity to network with your future talent in the market!
Sponsor your table at the Lansing Etiquitte Dinner
Lansing Center in Lansing MI at 6 p.m. Wed, May 4th
- Panther Jobs! DU's job posting system for students and alumni
- Job Search, resume, cover letter and interview resources
- Internship seminars and opportunities
- Networking and Professional Organization Memberships
- Professional Dress and personal brand development
- Portfolio development
Assessments and career research