Are you ready to get where the world is going?
PantherJobs! is Davenport's job posting system for our students and alumni, and employers post positions on here specifically for Davenport students. Upload your resume and search for full/part time and internship positions.
For Students For Employers
Davenport University Spring Career Fair has ended BUT:
The companies listed below were in attendance and are looking for DU interns, grads and Students.
View the list of Registered Employers! Here
Additional job search links:
- Jobs at Davenport: Student and full time employment at Davenport
- ACINET Career one stop site (employer info and national by state job banks)
- CareerBank: Finance, banking and accounting jobs
- Dice.com: IT jobs
- Glassdoor Research employee reviews, salaries, and interview questions on over 280,000 companies
- Guide to Public Service Careers
- Indeed.com One-stop search engine for all jobs
- Insurance Career Center Find Jobs and Internships in Insurance. Learn More!
- LinkedIN Jobs on LinkedIN
- Liquid Compas Health Care & Nursing Positions
- Michigan Talent Connect: Pure Michigan Talent Connect - Michigan's job board
- Medzilla: and http://www.mihott.org/ Healthcare, biotech and pharmaceutical jobs
- Nursing Jobs Great job opportunities through the MI Center for Nursing
- Teamwork Online: Sports Management positions
- USAJOBS: Federal jobs for civilians
- Veteran Jobs & Employment Support
- Veteran Job Search Support Information
- Many other sites listed here.
We are here to assist you with all stages of resume writing, from putting together your first one to fine tuning your years of experience. We've put together some resources to help you with these steps at the bottom of this page, or contact us to set up an appointment to look over your resume. Sample resumes can be found in Career Services and also through excellent web sites like this one!
Taking a career or personality assessment can help you to fine tune your major, learn what careers may be a good fit for you, or even understand how to work more effectively with other people. Davenport offers free online assessments for our students and alumni, and we encourage you to contact Career Services after you complete them to analyze the results.