The Executive MBA program can be taken on campus at the Livonia or Grand Rapids Lettinga locations.
What You'll Do
What You'll Spend
- Davenport's Executive MBA program is one of the most competitively priced in the state of Michigan
- The tuition investment is $3,300 per course
- All fees including some meals are included with the exception of books and course packs
- You may qualify for scholarship funding up to $2,000
What it Takes: Do You. . .
- Have a significant number of years in a professional field
- At least eight years of experience in senior management
- Work at or above mid-level management in your current professional field
- Convey a strong commitment to the requirements of the program
- Demonstrate the intellectual capacity to do graduate-level course work in an accelerated format