Interviewing at DU
Career Services assists employers with their recruiting efforts through providing:
- On-campus space for interviewing
- Interview schedules can be found in DUCareerNET for most locations
- Electronic Interviewing through InterviewStream
- We assiste HR teams in the re-interview process during acquisitions and provided support to employees of organizations facing downsizing upon request
Career Services can create an interview specific to your organization!
Let Career Services save you the drive by allowing us to create an initial interview for student and alumni candidates:
- We create the interview using the questions you'd like asked
- We market this to those students you feel are qualified
- We schedule an appointment with them discuss the process
- Students login and interview
- Students or Career Services can send a link of the interview to your designated e-mail address
- You select from the interviews received which candidates you'd like to move forward
For assistance contact Career Services .
InterviewStream doesn't stop at the basic interview! Career Services can create a position specific interviews for you to use. With over 500 questions in all areas of business, health and technology, we can make interviews specific to the position or general/behavioral/cultural.
Please contact Career Services for details.