Career Services events are designed to support our new student Professional Development Plan, and are also designed to support outcomes for courses with a career or professional development element. All event information can be located by students, alumni and faculty on the announcements page of DUCareerNET.
Career Services staff and resources can be used to supplement classroom and on-line teaching on areas ranging from choosing a career, to resume / interviewing tips, to networking strategies.
DU Professional Development events include:
- Assessments and Career Research
- Employer Speakers
- Employer Mentors
- Job Search Skills
- Job Shadow Opportunities
- Internships and Internship Seminars
- Interview Skills and Mock Interviews
- Networking and Professional Organization Membership
- Professional Dress and Personal Brand
- Professional Letters
- Portfolio Development and Creation
- Resume and Personal Marketing
Contact us and find out how we can support you in the classroom!