3rd Millenium Classroom has an online program developed using feedback from college students like you. It’s for you and about you, your lifestyle and your peers. It is designed to give you the knowledge you need to assess your behavior and make informed choices about:
Substance abuse and consequences
- Stats about college student alcohol and drug use
How 3rd Millenium Classroom Works
The program takes an average of 30 to 45 minutes to complete, using:
- Video clips
- Short articles
- Interactive Q & A
To take the 3rd Millenium Classrooms alcohol program, plan a time when you can complete the entire anonymous, confidential program at once. Here is what you will find:
- A pre-program questionnaire about you and your views
- A series of 30 short, multi-media modules
- A closing self-test review
- If you need proof of completion, print the final confirmation page
Confidential, secure data collected is used to evaluate the program and its effectiveness.
What if I Can't Do the Program All at Once?
If you cannot complete the entire program in one session, return and login when you are ready to resume where you left off.
After you are logged in:
- Scroll the modules list using the right arrow.
- Hover over the images and click on the module you left.
- If you encounter technical difficulties, please contact Student Tech Support.
For non-technical questions or comments, please email email@example.com.