Your Ticket to the Future
The 21st century global economy and workforce is a reality which makes it more important than ever to develop global awareness, cross-cultural communication skills, and an understanding of other cultures. DU's study-abroad programs provide you with first-hand experience in other countries while learning from knowledgeable faculty and earning course credit towards your degree.
Davenport study abroad programs are varied and offer both short-term and longer-term experiences in different locations throughout the world.
- Study finance,leadership and British culture in London.
- Learn about business and cultural transformations in China.
- Tour multinational corporations in Western Europe.
- Experience African culture in urban and rural Kenya.
- Immerse yourself in Spanish language learning in Costa Rica.
- Learn about global project management in Western Europe.
- Earn a degree in international business in Amsterdam.
- Learn about Health Information Management in Geneva
Get the Details and Get Going:
- Our short-term group experiences are led by Davenport faculty and enable you to earn up to six credits. Click on an image to the right to begin.
- Spend a semester or an entire year studying at various universities around the world. We'll help you get set up and send you on your way! Discover your destiny!
Due to worldwide concerns about the spread of the Ebola virus, Davenport University advises all DU students, staff and faculty planning to travel internationally, to be familiar with the very latest recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov).
If a student, staff or faculty member has recently traveled to or form an at-risk West African country and shows signs of the Ebola virus, that person should see a health care provider immediately, alert the provider of the possible exposure to the virus and get tested.