A three-week, three-country study abroad experience!
Why take this opportunity?
- Gain international exposure
- Learn about living and working in a global environment
- Become immersed in the cultural diversity of London
- Visit the world-famous Louvre in Paris
- Visit famous cultural sites in Barcelona
Experience four major European cities -- London, Paris, Heidelberg and Barcelona -- and gain an international perspective that will remain with you forever.
Courses of Study:
Take up to 6 credit hours:
- MGMT 421 - Goverance in Sport
- MGMT 375/735 - Leadership
- MGMT 364 -- Facility Management
- MGMT 732 -- Project Management
- GPMT 287 -- Project Management
- SABR 381 -- Study Abroad Experience
- CAPS 781 -- MBA Capstone
Throughout the program students have support and guidance from Davenport faculty while having ample opportunity for personal exploration and sightseeing. Study Abroad is a huge plus on your resume!
|Your Faculty Directors|
Professor Bob Clarkson, PMP
Professor Todd Pitts, MBA, CHA
|Projected program cost: $5,995**
||** Pricing may change due to circumstances beyond university control.|
Program cost includes:
May 7 - June 28, 2015 - Program Dates Abroad
March 15, 2015 - Application deadline. Payment deadlines below are flexible.
March 21, 2014 - Non-refundable deposit of $500
March 31, 2014 - 50% of balance due
April 11, 2014 - Remaining balance due