A Group of High Achievers
Students give high marks to DU for:
Small class sizes
Instructor and staff attitudes toward students
Instructors with real-world experience
Ability to prepare for a career
Quality of coursework
Condition of labs and libraries
The student body at Davenport is made up of recent high school graduates, community college transfers and adult learners. With admissions standards in place since 2006, students are entering better prepared for success in both the classroom and in their career field.
- Accreditation - Higher Learning Commission - North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and other program specific accreditations
- Course Delivery - Courses offered days, evenings and weekends. Online courses available 24/7
- Academic programs - Davenport offers master, bachelor, and associate degrees in more than 40 programs in its schools of business, technology and health professionals.
- Scholarships - Based on academic qualifications; award amounts vary up to full tuition
- Athletics - DU is a member of the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics.
Life on Campus
Exciting student life and athletic opportunities at Davenport offer students engaging activities to enhance their college experience. With many athletic, club and volunteer opportunities available, DU grads are well rounded and well prepared to enter the workforce.