Davenport University takes pride in state-of-the art facilities that provide a contemporary learning environment for students. All DU facilities feature wireless internet access and courses are supported though the Blackboard course management system.
- The W.A. Lettinga Campus in Grand Rapids opened in the fall of 2005 and features state-of-the-art academic, administrative, recreation and residential facilities.
- The Livonia Campus, which opened 2008 in the heart of Michigan’s “Automation Alley,” serves an increasing number of students in southeast Michigan.
- The new Lansing Campus opened in 2013. The campus features a library, public meeting rooms, faculty offices, high-tech classrooms, state of the art nursing, technology, and science labs.
- Nursing lab facilities at the Warren and Midland campuses were renovated in 2011.
- The Flint Campus features an expanded and updated library.