The Kryterion network delivers many and varied certification exams for industry specialists. Please see list below for test sponsors.
- Testing Dates: By appointment only.
- Cost: Cost is set and paid for when registering.
- Registration: Candidates wishing to take industry certification exams register through their sponsoring association's website and during the registration process select Davenport University as the testing location.
- On-line certification exams for area specialists.
- Tests are computer based, and some results are available immediately (although not all).
- Test duration varies
- Testing Day
- Must bring Test Taker Authorization Code received upon registration.
- Must bring Two Forms of Identification:
- Primary ID:
- Government issued
- State issued driver's license or ID card
- Employee ID card
- National ID card
- Secondary ID:
- Credit card
- Check cashing card
- Bank card
- Student ID card from accredited school
- Not acceptable ID: Social Security card
- Candidates will be given three pieces of paper and two pencils unless other testing aids are to be used for their particular test.
- They must leave study material and personal items in their car or lock them up in the Testing Center.
- It is not recommended that they take a break during the testing session. If they do take a break, they must notify the proctor; the clock will continue to run. They will not have access to their personal items during a break.
- All scratch paper used during the test will be collected.
- Directions: Get directions to DU locations , and click her for testing hours and contact information .
Kryterion Test Sponsors and Exams
- AABC Commissioning Group (ACG)
- American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC)
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine (ABUCM)
- American Indoor Air Quality Council (AmIAQ)
- American Society of Microbiologists (ASM)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB)
- Construction Manager Certification Institute - CMAA (CMCI)
- Council for Service Management Education (CSME)
- DRI International (DRI)
- Fabricators and Manufacturers Association (FMA)
- Gainesville Independent Testing Services (GITS)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Green Advantage
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM)
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA)
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB)
- National Board for Certification Hearing Instrument Sciences (NBCHIS)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- National Lipid Association (NLA)
- National Regulatory Services (NRS)
- Nuance Communication (Nuance)
- Omniture (OCP)
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM)
- Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA)
- Salesforce (SF)
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI)