Davenport University — www.davenport.edu
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) www.fafsa.gov This application is free and can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. This information will be submitted to the Department of Education. You will need Davenport's school code if you wish to have your FAFSA information sent to our Financial Aid Office; Davenport's school code is 002249. The Department of Education will then determine your EFC (Expected Family Contribution), which determines your eligibility for various federal and state financial aid programs and for Davenport scholarships.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) and make corrections if needed.
- Review your status on the Davenportal and review all communication and submit any requests for additional information if required.
- Meet with your advisor to schedule courses for the upcoming year
- Check your Satisfactory Academic Progress to make sure that you are meeting standards.
- If you are currently receiving a scholarship, check the renewal requirements for your scholarship.
- Apply for Davenport Foundation Scholarships
- Research other non-Davenport scholarships
- Review your award letter on the Davenportal.
- Review the Smart Borrowing information
- Check your loan aggregates on NSLDS and compare your total loans to the federal lifetime loan limits. Meet with your financial aid counselor to discuss options for borrowing.
- If you wish to research private/alternative bank loans, please contact your financial aid counselor.