Davenport University — www.davenport.edu
Welcome graduate students
- Apply for Admission
- Check Davenport scholarships. Make sure that you have sent in all transcripts from each college/university you have attended. Scholarships are based upon your cumulative GPA from your bachelor's degree.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) www.fafsa.gov This application is free and can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. This information will be submitted to the Department of Education. You will need Davenport's school code if you wish to have your FAFSA information sent to our Financial Aid Office; Davenport's school code is 002249.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) and make corrections if needed.
- Review your status on the Davenportal and review all communication and submit any requests for additional information if required.
- Apply for Davenport Foundation Scholarships
- Research other non-Davenport scholarships
- Review your award letter on the Davenportal.
- Review the Smart Borrowing information
- Check your loan aggregates on NSLDS and compare your total loans to the federal lifetime loan limits. Meet with your financial aid counselor to discuss options for borrowing.
- If you requested Stafford Loans, you may need to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (review the loan section under Types of Aid for additional information).
- If you wish to research private/alternative bank loans, please contact your financial aid counselor.