CPCU 520 Insurance Operations
Registration is closed, please email IPEx  if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
It is designed to:
- Increase your efficiency by understanding how different functional areas operate and interact with each other to positively affect overall operations.
- Enhance your career potential and status by pursuing the CPCU credential.
- Provide valuable practice quizzes/exams.
- Support compliance efforts by understanding the pervasive effects of regulation on core insurance operations.
- Enhance your value to the organization by understanding the process insurers use to formulate and implement critical business strategies.
- Earn 21 Continuing Education units (CE) for passing national exam.
- Offer an option to achieve three credits at no additional cost if enrolled as a DU student.
What to Expect
- Course Level: Intermediate
- This is a 12 week program
This course focuses on:
- Overview of Insurance Operations
- Insurance Regulation
- Insurance Marketing and Distribution
- The Underwriting Function
- Underwriting Property and Liability Insurance
- Risk Control and Premium Auditing
- The Claim Function
- Adjusting Property and liability Claims
- Actuarial Operations
- Insurer Strategic Management
INVESTMENT: $645 total
- The instruction investment for this program is $475 per person.
- Recommended Text and Course Guide with access to Online Practice Exams will be provided at cost of $170
The course fee does not include the exam fee for AICPCU scheduled online exam-students schedule this separately from the course at: http://www.aicpcu.org/register/examinfo.htm 
Questions? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581 or email  us!