Registration is closed, please email IPEx if you would like to be added to the waitlist for this program.
CPCU 520 Insurance Operations
It is designed to:
- Increase your efficiency by understanding how different functional areas operate and interact with each other to positively affect overall operations.
- Enhance your career potential and status by pursuing the CPCU credential.
- Provide valuable practice quizzes/exams.
- Support compliance efforts by understanding the pervasive effects of regulation on core insurance operations.
- Enhance your value to the organization by understanding the process insurers use to formulate and implement critical business strategies.
- Earn 21 Continuing Education units (CE) for passing national exam.
- Offer an option to achieve three credits at no additional cost if enrolled as a DU student.
What to Expect
- Course Length: 12 Weeks
This course focuses on:
- Overview of Insurance Operations
- Insurance Regulation
- Insurance Marketing and Distribution
- The Underwriting Function
- Underwriting Property and Liability Insurance
- Risk Control and Premium Auditing
- The Claim Function
- Adjusting Property and liability Claims
- Actuarial Operations
- Insurer Strategic Management
Cost for this program is $645 per person for facilitation and $150 for textbooks and materials and must be paid prior to the first day of class.
Total Investment: $795
The materials required for this course is the CPCU 520 Comprehensive Package, including Course Guide, Text, and access to online practice exams. Materials will be distributed on the first evening of class.