Students give high marks to DU for:
- Small class sizes
- Instructor and staff attitudes toward students
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Ability to prepare for a career
- Quality of coursework
- Condition of labs and libraries
A Group of High Achievers
The student body at Davenport is made up of recent high school graduates, community college transfers and adult learners. With admissions standards in place since 2006, students are entering better prepared for success in both the classroom and in their career field.
- Accreditation -- Higher Learning Commission -- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and other program-specific accreditations
- Course Delivery -- In-seat courses offered days, evenings and weekends; online courses available 24/7
- Academic Programs -- Davenport offers master, bachelor and associate degrees in more than 40 programs in its colleges of business, technology and health professions
- Scholarships -- Based on academic qualifications, award amounts vary up to full tuition
- Athletics -- DU is a member of the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference (WHAC) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with 24 men's and women's teams including national champions in hockey, lacrosse and rugby
Life on Campus
Exciting student life opportunities enhance the college experience of Davenport students. With many athletic, club and volunteer opportunities available, DU students gain valuable life experiences that help prepare them for their careers and their lives.