Project Management Professional (PMP®) Program
This intensive course prepares participants for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification examination developed and conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This exam-prep course provides a focused review of all subject matter for the Project Management Certification. It uses questions from prior certification exams to help students become familiar with the format, content and nature of the exam. Note: Successful completion of this preparatory course does not guarantee passing the exam. In addition, in order to sit for the Project Management Institute exams, participants must meet educational and work experience requirements. Please refer to www.pmi.org for specific exam requirements.
This Program is Designed to:
- Prepare participants to take the PMP certification exam
- Offer experienced project managers an in-depth review of current project management best practices
Winter 2015 Course Schedule:
Davenport University Lettinga Campus
7/1/15 - 8/18/15
What makes our program different?
- DU offers an accredited curriculum
- DU is a PMI Registered Educational Provider (REP)
- Relevant course developed and taught by experienced PMP practitioners
- Formal/structured learning environment with latest tools for education, including Blackboard and simulation software used online and in up-to-date classrooms.
Best-in-Class Course Materials and Sample Test Questions
- Outstanding text that parallels the PMI PMBOK and includes: several learning tools online sample exams (pre-test, chapter-by-chapter quizzes, and comprehensive post-test to measure learning and areas that need improvement prior to completing the PMP Exam.
- MS Project (text and MS Project are included with course fee)
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to take the PMP certification exam
- Current project management employees to refresh or reinforce best practice knowledge
As a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), IPEx is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to offer project management training for Professional Development Units (PDUs). Completing this course qualifies for 36 contact hours required to sit for the PMP Exam or 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for maintaining of your certification.
For more information call the Institute for Professional Excellence at Davenport University at (616) 233-2581 or email us!