SHRM Learning System - Classroom Format
The SHRM Learning System class is taught by experienced Human Resource professionals in a classroom setting at Davenport University's Peter C. Cook Campus, located at 45 Ottawa NW in downtown Grand Rapids. Click here for a map.
Earn your PHR/SPHR by January 31, 2015 and become eligible for the new SHRM certification starting in January 2015 for free! All HR professionals with existing generalist certifications (PHR, SPHR, GPHR, HRBP or HRMP) in good standing will be eligible for the new SHRM certification on January 1, 2015, by taking an online tutorial.
Winter 2015 dates to be announced soon!
Cost: $1,195, which includes the internationally recognized SHRM Learning System® and 18 months of access to online software and learning tools.
- Module 1 - Business Management and Strategy
- Module 2 - Workforce Planning and Employment
- Module 3 - Human Resource Development
- Module 4 - Compensation and Benefits
- Module 5 - Employee and Labor Relations
- Module 6 - Risk Management
Learn how to apply for your certification exam by clicking here.
Questions? Contact Lesa Bergsma at (616) 233-2581 for assistance.