AINS 22 - Personal Insurance
Instructor lead course includes online practice exams, assignments and grades to assist in preparing for the AINS 22 certification exam. This course examines insurance contracts and programs for individuals, including property, liability, automobile, life, disability, health care and retirement.
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal Auto Policy: Liability, Med Pay, and UM Coverage
- PAP: Physical Damage, Duties After an Accident, Endorsements
- Homeowners Property Coverage
- Homeowners Liability, Conditions, Coverage Forms, and Endorsements
- Other Residential Insurance
- Other Personal Property and Liability Insurance
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance planning
Cours Length: 7 weeks
Delivery: Online instructor lead
Course begins: Wednesday October 30
Course ends: Friday December 20
Cost for AINS 22 is $795 which includes all books and materials. This fee does not include the AINS 22 exam fee.
QUESTIONS? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581, or email IPEx.
Please complete form below to register for this course.